Tips & Tricks
As lifelong pin collectors we have developed a few rules for keeping our pins in good condition and not losing them.
- Remove them after every use, we suggest a cork board for safe displaying of lapel pins.
- Use only rubber or locking pin backs for the best security and to prevent lost or misplaced pins.
- Do not keep them on bags or backpacks as they can be knocked off or damaged easily.
- Always check clothing you wear pins on before washing in case a pin has been left on the garment by accident. They should survive a rinse but there is no guarantee.
- Keep pins out of reach of small children as they are not intended for children and are not toys.